In 2011 Dean Moody of Intermountain West Insulation shot a series of short videos on how to prep, net, blow, and finish a perfect BIBS job. This week we're awarding him $500 in prize money for his effort! The BIBCA PR/Marketing Committee and Board of Directors are happy to announce that the tradition will continue until BIBCA rules YouTube with it's amazing videos of BIBS contractors doing quality work. Check out our YouTube channel.
- Videos must be less than 10 minutes in length, but you can submit a series of several videos.
- Video(s) must show proper netting branded with BIBS logo, and proper fiber use by one of our manufacturer partners; Johns Manville, CertainTeed, or Knauf Insulation.
- BIBS HP videos are welcome, showing BIBS using CertainTeed, Convenience Products, or Johns Manville foam - or a combination of Knauf Insulation's Jet Stream Ultra and EcoSeal.
- Narration is preferable, but not mandatory.
- Installers should be wearing appropriate clothing (no x-rated tshirts!) and safety equipment.
- BIBCA must have permission to post your submission on our YouTube channel; your company will be linked to the video.
- You may request that the BIBCA Flip Video camera be shipped to you. The job must be flmed and the camera returned within 2 weeks.
- Previous winners are eligible to continue submitting videos.
- Contest open to all BIBS dealers, but winner must be a current BIBCA member or supporting industry partner.
- Videos can be sent to BIBCA via email, from your phone, on CD or jump drive, or via upload such as DropBox. Send to:
PO Box 67
Britton, SD 57430
Happy filming, and good luck!
There are no comments for this entry.